Nuffnang*

Sunday, October 31, 2010

A new starting.


A very happy birthday to myself!!
It's my turn to turn 18th huh``
Wow! 18th, um, actually not looking forward to it.
But yeah, i cant stop the time from moving on.
I have to accept the truth.
Is it count as an ugly truth?
Not really happy with this...




Do not want to grow up at all!
But things changed.
It force me to grow up.
Not to be so childish like a kid.
Not to be so stubborn.
Have to listen to others.
Dont put anyone in the first place.
Care ppl who cares me.
Dont care ppl who dont even bother me.
Cherish everyone.
DONT LOOK BACKWARDS!!




I try to protect myself very well.
But i know, it's not a good way.
As long as it let me feels much more better all the time,
So i count it as my way.
Not to be harmed anymore.
Cuz it was like a stupid innocent kid.




I would love to thanks all.
Thanks for stepping into my life once.
Everyone of you completed me.
Maybe there's a group of friends that meant very important to me.
But my life will be different with anyone of you not appearing.




Wishes for 18th.
Wish everyone that i care stay happy & healthy always!
Wish to get permission from mummy to join LIEWS ANNUAL TRIP!!
Wish to travel with my whole family.
Wish to have my BROs & SISs acc me in the rest of my life.
Wish that i could have the chance to go back to Concord one day.
Wish that i could have the chance to meet my friends in the uk.
Wish that i can meet IAN SOMERHALDER in the future!!


Thanks a lot Cybele Goh Lay Wen!!

5 comments:

  1. Again, happy birthday to you!
    Your English is keeping improve~this is good!
    I want to improve my English too~to be an undergraduate but my English is still stopping at high school level or even primary school~ho~~!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks shumei!!
    Oh really? Yeah`` that's good!!
    And that's what i want!!
    heehee:P Happy to hear that:)
    You can!! Try listening to bbc or 987.
    Read eng books, but um, not easy>< I tried, but i read very slow.
    Jiayou together then!

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha
    happy birthday mango♥
    "Wish that i can meet IAN SOMERHALDER in the future!!" =P
    i hope that all your wishes can come true=)
    all the best^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. happy birthday carmenni!!!!!
    suprise is it yesterday?

    haha keep going ur silly stlye la
    no need to change at all!!!
    we like it :))))


    18 is a flower girl
    wish ur dream come true

    dun forget our dating hahah
    liew family i like it :)))


    we love you muakkkkk :))

    ReplyDelete
  5. sin:
    Thanks alottt my peach♥♥♥
    Yeap`` i wish i could meet him one day!!
    I'll try my best to let my wishes all come true!!
    Love ya!

    倪儿:
    Thanks my dear♥♥
    Totally get shocked!
    I love the surprise♥
    Thank you very much><

    Haha have to throw away all those bad habits:P
    Silly style, still remain! hahas:D

    Flower girl!!
    Wish our dreams come true yayyy``

    Annual dating? or Secret dating?
    haha:D Looking forward to both!

    I love you all too!
    Muack♥ :)

    ReplyDelete