Nuffnang*

Sunday, October 10, 2010

Sweet Family Day♥


Yeahoooo``
It's my new hairstyle:)
I went to EXPIRED and it was my hairdresser's, SAM, masterpiece.
I love it in this way.
But it is not always like this:P
Have to use hairdryer everyday after bathing><
Oh Im lazy of doing that==


Let's talk about my 10.10.10's sunday!!
I went to my grandma's house as usual. But one thing i need to mention is that, all of us helped cleaning the new renovated Buddhist Court of my grandma:))
But im the one who was shirking, hahas:P
And me & jiayi discussed about the morning section of jeannie che's wedding


After that, mum, dad, ahyee & me went to a talk which is held in Grand Paragon Hotel. It's a talk about UK qualifications in Malaysia, the benefit of studying in the uk and how to apply for it. And i realized Malaysia is a centre for educational excellence. Also, it's a study destination of over 80000 students which are from over 100 countries!! Wow, Malaysia has been done a good job in education. Heehee:P 


Now, Im gonna tell you that i have bought the book series of VAMPIRE DIARIES today!! But it only sells 3rd,4th & 6th part in harris>< There are altogether 6 part of it, The Awakening, The Struggle, The fury, Dark Reunion, The Return: Nightfall, The Return: Shadow Souls. My sis gonna go cs to find out the other two books for me>< Thanks a lot to her!! 



Lastly, we had our dinner in TANG SHI FU:) It was scumptious!! Look at those pics, and you will know how nice it is:P








3 comments:

  1. euuhooo!
    i knew it's gonna be very nice! hehe
    i <3 your new haircut!!

    wonderful sunday!! :D :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! your 101010 is a wonderful day!
    I'm sorry to say that I can't see any difference of your hairstyle. Awwh...

    ReplyDelete