Nuffnang*

Monday, October 18, 2010

Put your ideas into REALITY.


Everything is possible when we were still a KID.

We just had an idea and simply made it happened,BECAUSE WE BELIEVE.

But things seem to be a lil different when we turn into a teenager. We will feel depressed on things that we can hardly make it. We even give up, cuz we think :"I can NEVER MAKE IT".

As we grown up, we hate to take risk, or should say we dont dare to. We are still creative but with more doubt. 

Lets go back then, back to the small lil innocent kid, and we would not think much to PUT OUR IDEAS INTO REALITY!!

2 comments:

  1. This video is cute and meaningful!
    Thanks for sharing~
    I have learned a new phrase .
    I have known I'm the one who always have more doubt toward myself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Though it's not a touching story,
    but i feel like crying after watching!!
    Sooooo touch larh.

    ReplyDelete