Nuffnang*

Friday, October 1, 2010

Jobless.


Um, It's time for me to write smt!! hahasXD
Yeap! Im going to abandon my wretch><
Omg I cant bear of it!!!
...though i love this place:P
Yet wretch has acc me for 2yrs, how can i do this to "IT"?!!
Oh ya, i try to save all the article that i have written on wretch.
But i dont know how to do it?
Did anyone knows?


I think im gonna addicted to this place for some time:))
It's fresh! And im gonna find out more things to "decorate" it.
Heehee:P 


Im in a good, shinny mood these daysssss.
IM HAPPY\^^/
Cuz i met chinyee??
I mean... WE became very close to each other.
It's wonderful to have a friend like her!
Yayyyyyy! hahaXD 
We went sg together with my peach-sista:P
And 3 of us hang out again on wed.
Yeap, i love the combination of US


As chinyee has gone back to kl today,
I wanna say thanks to her!
For creating such beautiful memories with me:D
Hope everything is fine there!
Enjoy your last year of studying huh:)


Or maybe because...
Im jobless now:P
Learning eng, doing things i wanna do...
I enjoyed very much:P
Cuz im the LAZIEST PIG in the worldXD


I miss my dear sista!! 
They are miserably having their final examssssss><
And im miserably missing them!
So yeah, it's time for me to meet them!! 
And that will be TMR!
Wooohooo`` i love you all
Do take care and work hard:)
Everything is going to be fine ya!


Here's for shihui:)
Hey, im fine! And yeah i enjoy missing you! 
hahas♥ Dont worry about me:)
Do take care yourself and play hard on sun huh!
We will meet up soon~


That's all for today!
Hope you all enjoy your day!

7 comments:

  1. Hohoho~~~new place ~~
    i have moved my space to wordpress too~~

    from your blog i can feel your happiness~~haha
    continue this mood as long as you can~~


    SHU MEI

    ReplyDelete
  2. NV REN !!!
    I miss you so much, miss the moment we shared.
    Just one day and I start missing everything ><''

    Is so glad to meet you and get close with you,
    you know me that well.
    Always got touched by all the words you said to me,
    thanks nv ren, indeed =)

    Hope this combination of US stays forever =D

    ReplyDelete
  3. yo~
    mango sista
    haha
    your blog really nice la
    i learn many things from you^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha i think i will like blogspot i like the theme u have :D

    next time teach me how to use it ha :D
    how a wonderful and sunny day we have!!!!


    nini c:

    ReplyDelete
  5. well i cant comment at sin's blog ><
    it seems like i need to hv an acc to comment there :(
    so i post here,hehe B-)

    erm..
    so bad of you two to lure me n huini to come here ==
    examsss @.@

    but i'm sure i'll come cause i enjoy writing blogssss :P
    i love those picss !! -->

    is good for us to write in eng!!
    eng is damn shit important ==
    improvement shall be seen B-)
    buck up!!

    Being happy is the priority of living ♥ *like*


    hengyi here!! B-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Shu mei: haha:D Yeap!! New place hahas:D Oh ya i saw your wordpress. But it seems you have written couple of article dy. Haha and so do i hope that this mood can acc me longer n longer~

    Chinyee: Wooohoo`` Missing~ Um, I know you, you know me!! haha Our thinkings are in a very similar way:) Thank you as well! I believe we will! No worries:)

    Peach: Aha learn many things from me?? *shy*shy* hahas:D I love your article more!

    Huini: Okie dokie! No prob of teaching you!! Im so excited heehee:P Um, You love this?? HAHA yaeyyyyyy \^^/ So you gonna open one is it? Wat fruit you want to be? Heng wants strawberry:) hahahahahXD

    Heng: Maybe she din change her settings:) Aha, we just want you two to open one after exams larh:P Yeap! I know you enjoy it:)) Examssss are going to be over! Jiayou♥ haha I LOVE THOSE TOO:D Yeah``Is good to try writing in eng. But it seems not that "friendly". Do you get what i mean? heehee:P No matter how, LETS TRY!! heeheeB-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. yoohoo! finally i can see your update!! hehe
    here's my new blog: conversation23.wordpress.com

    i really hope we can ketchup soon!!!hahaha

    ReplyDelete