Nuffnang*

Monday, November 1, 2010

Flower girl✿



SURPRISE!!
Wow`` That's a surprise i have never ever had!
Thanks all my dear
✿Kian kiat, Zi kang, Heng yi, Hui ni, Yen jia, Ker sheng, Ming chuan, Zi jian, Zi en, Peh sim, Wan yi✿


I was sitting in front of my lappie, chatting with tay lip ong on fb chat.
And suddenly i feel something weird from the back.
As i turn to look what's happening...
Chan kian kiat "blah" like this!!
OH!! My heart was beating very hard & fast:D
That's how i get shocked==


Yeah``we then sang birthday song, took photos.
But um, they only took photos for me==
No group photos:(( That's a pity.
So, i will keep the night deep inside my heart:))


354msgs on fb
34msgs in my phone
3phone calls
Dear bing hong, jun en & yu kang came to my place in the morning, but...heeheehee:P
Dearest buddy gave me surprise in the night!!


My pressie was the bbq jagung & sweet potato
hahas:D thanks alottt, IT'S NICE!!
Thanks jie drive heng to buy the cake for me also:))


Someone forgotten my birthday``
haha:D You're not forgiven!! :P


I love my BROs & SISs
I feel really grateful deep down to have you all.
Acc me all the time.
Creating awesome moment together.


Oni, happy 18th birthday to you! with lotsa love ♥ ♥ ♥
from shi hui

 hapi HALLOWEEN♥ hapi bday to Carmen Oni ♥

from dandan


Mummy forgotten to buy me Baskin Robin:((
*Sob sob*
I dont want BR anymore!!
Mummy, I want Haagen-Dazs or Ben & Jerry next time, kay?
Hiak hiak``






Thanks mummy for celebrating my birthday every year without missing any.
Eaten at least 17 birthday cake.
There's always a cake on my birthday without missing any.
But this year, i ask mummy not to buy.
I dont even know what im thinking.
Maybe im angry cuz mummy forgotten to buy me ice-cream?
Haih`` It's okay!! There's gonna be one birthday cake at home next week!!
Meimei birthday is on the 4th!! hahas:D
Looking forward to a big big cake \^^/






I love mummy







==================================================================



I would like to say again,
Im swooning over Ian Somerhalder!!
Please get me one collection of him as pressie:P
Ah`` Im just kidding:)) haha:D


Come, let's take a look on season2 ep8 extended preview!!
I miss Ian very much.
But my stupid pps still not yet updated.
So, I still cannot watch ep7:((



Nice eh? hahas:D

2 comments:

  1. Surprised?!
    haha,i succeeded B-)
    well, happy 18th birthday again n again n again
    credits to yuxin too!!

    thousands of like to this blog!
    good night my dear :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You all surprised me!!
    And also seriously get shocked by jie:P
    Thanks alot eh><

    Haha thanks for your like also!
    Good night:)) muack!!

    ReplyDelete