Nuffnang*

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

D & J


It's another memorable day!
The whole Lee family members were there on the wedding night!

Love to be with you all~
We can hardly get together as we grown up.
But yeah, we have spent two days with each other.
Staying at the Orchid Country Club, was like the whole family having a trip somewhere.


Ahaa, it's the SG wedding of Derrick ko & Jeannie che:)
Most of us went there on Friday. 
Prepared for the next day...


The gatecrashing session was so damn funny!!
The brothers are all very tall== Average 180cm!
And i rmb one of them knock on the hanging apple as they came in:P



Brothers in jerseys, I've not seen before!! That's cool rite? They even got a soccer ball to go with it.

Jeannie che was just like a Cinderella that day!
With barbie doll skin colour and the muted pink lips colour♥


We, the brothers & sisters, went outshooting after the tradition tea-serving ceremony at Derrick ko's place.
Sun shone very bright and hot:S
Yet, we still had a great moment taking photos at the beautiful lake. 


Back to where we stay...
We had the tradition tea-serving ceremony as well.
Then after that, some of us went Bugis shopping:)
The rest, stay and rest or take a nap:)


I went rehersal with FengJia at 6pm.
He seemed too relax==
And that made me getting nervous:P
But um, he's the one who calm me down as well.
Thanks alot! 
Went pretty well, at least my voice is much more louder.
Oh and thanks for the burst of applause for both of us!
We wish Derrick ko & Jeannie che everlasting bliss & have countless offspring:))
"Huat ah!"

,Feng Jia & me

Came back home immediately after the wedding.
Uh, how i wish i could stay one more night with everyone:)

Thanks alottt to Joey Chucky aka Jiayi for taking care of me the 2days:P
Acc me here and there, even to the bathroom:P
Put on make-up for me.
Took photos for me...


Didnt take much photos the two days.
Was busy and tired:P
It's a pity...
^^

12/11/2010 & 13/11/2010
I will keep these 2days somewhere deep inside my heart♥

My god-daddy & mummy♥
3daughters & the mum♥
The sisters♥
Cheryl che is going to give birth in the coming March.
There's another baby boy:)) Welcome to this beautiful & wonderful world!
Ahyee hope you will be very healthy & smart ya:))

Meng Yeow ko ko & Cheryl che
Jeam ko getting married on the 18th of June.
And Sze Yeen che gonna get married eventually but dont know when:P
The most important is to stay happy & blissful:))

Jeam ko & his girlfriend
Everyone of you,
makes me feel proud!

With love.











我喜欢吃没有料的汤圆
尤其是阿姨和阿嬷煮的


No comments:

Post a Comment