Nuffnang*

Saturday, November 6, 2010

TVD♥



It's the ep9 of season 2. Hahas:D Coming up next week\^^/ How excited i am!! Oh``` Cant wait to watch! Hope friends who having hols, and planning to watch some shows find out this to watch huh:) It's a good choice♥ 





The entire dance of Damon & Elena!! Awwhhhh...it seriously took my breath away>< I love this scene very very very much♥♥♥♥♥♥♥




Oh my god!! Damon cried. Tears shed at the same time:(( Poor thing... I really hope Elena will fall for him eventually, and recall what Damon said somehow. 
'I just need to say it once
you just need to hear it
... ... ... ...
I love you, Elena' 
This is the most freaking awesome line ever!! 


***************************************************************************************




Hey
Had a nice weekend today!!
Discuss about our LIEWs Annual Trip at Venture.


And Lao Shi said something explosive!!
"搞不好我在那里(登加楼海边)找到(女朋友)马上结婚叻"
:D


Yay`` It's shopping day today:))
I feel like going back to buy the pants and that pair of shoe:P
And i think i probably will!!
hahas:D


Guys,
Pray for me><!!
Hope i will pass my driving test on the 15th.
Then only i can follow the group to genting on 20th.
I dont wanna lose any single day to be with you all


很多时候我们所能承受的痛苦比想象的还要多很多
只要相信自己能熬过去的
那就让时间来替你解决吧
不要丧气!!
加油


Good nite everyone!
Have a good day tomorrow:)
Love ya





1 comment:

  1. OMGGGGGGGG I cried la during the scene when he said i love you! omg omg so sadddddddddd!! she have to remember what he saidddd!!!!!!!! argh!!!
    that dancing scene is one of my fav scene also haha. cant wait for next episode laaaa ishhh so slow.
    u remember i bought all the twilight posters in uk? lol i put it all up already in my room, my mom said scared her cuz so many edward cullen face. haha,now if got vampire diaries poster also hav to buy already.

    Good luck for your driving test! u can do it! :D :D

    ReplyDelete