Nuffnang*

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

With No One.

Who on earth can I share my laughter with?! :( 

I saw something farnie!
Or should say I did something farnie unintentionally. 
And I burst into laughing hahahaha xD
Having some kind of accomplishment :p
So I grabbed my phone, wanted to tell someone about it. 
I opened up my Whatsapp and I stunned.
Thumbs lifting up, not knowing which contact to tab on.
Then I slowly put my phone back on the table.
Starting to feel sad againnn.




*emokills*

2 comments:

  1. I guess I need to faster get myself a smartphone so that I could be one of the contact person in ur watsapp list >'<
    Jiayou nv ren, emo emo goes aways *wink*
    =) =D =P XD n_n ^3^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yerrrrrr so sweet ahh ><
    My heart going to melt for you ady lo! xD
    SotouchsotouchsotouchSOTOUCH la :*
    Yaya I think is all about pms! :p
    I know you dont know what pms is!
    Go google it ;) haha!

    ReplyDelete