Nuffnang*

Sunday, March 18, 2012

Meanie Me.

I'm lazy to text,
unless you are someone important to me. 

I'm afraid to pick up call,
unless you are someone that love me.




******



Please,
don't try to text me more when I don't seem to be friend with you
don't even try to call me if I am not replying you
I'm just not good in chatting with people that I don't really know


Yet,
I already have a bunch of friends that I love
I wish to love them with all my heart
I do not have any left for anyone else


So,
I'm being force to be mean to the new passengers
(not really mean it, maybe my future husband is one of them xD)


But,
just to clarify
I'm NOT saying that
"if you did not get a reply from me before, means that you are the not important ones"
please don't get it wrongly
please do not have a doubt on that
most of the time I really forget about to reply
sometimes i just find it not so important message
I do love you still!





Well, this is how the meanie looks like! 
Good night.



Monday gonna be very berry BLUE...
:'(

No comments:

Post a Comment