Nuffnang*

Thursday, March 15, 2012

Steps.


Everything need to be done step by step.
So that things will go smoothly.



Take one step wrongly,
ruin all? 
And you're dead.

Like, I am now...

Or maybe,
I actually am not,
I just feel like I am.



Thinking very confusedly these days.
I love to make up story in my mind.
Imagine this and that.
To go overboard.

Ended up with full of disappointment, fear, pressure and emptiness. 



There's no big deal and actual matters that causing me to be like this.
And, I just don't know why.
Maybe it's just all about the PMS thingy.
I hope so too... 



So, brothers and sisters! 
Don't need to take my emo-ness too serious.
I will get rid of all these sucky feelings soon~





I love people who deserve to be loved by me! ;) 



Loves, 
Oni 

No comments:

Post a Comment