Nuffnang*

Saturday, November 12, 2011

Pattern

#1 *dont ever wait for my reply* 
Neither text messages or fb chat or skype or whatever... 
Sometimes I hide my phone underneath my blanket. 
Sometimes I leave my phone aside or in my bag. 
Generally, I only use my phone when I'm in school, when me myself needs or wants to contact people, when I wanna post photos or check in and before turning in. 
Most of the time, I on my lappie, log on to facebook, but I am not stuck with that, I'm not even in front of my lappie. 
Whenever my lappie is on, my skype will be automatically signed in as well but I never check it regularly. 
Heehee seriously feel a massive guiltiness to those that never get reply from me before :p

#2 *always fail to turn up for appointment*
So called putting aeroplanessssssssss! xD Sometimes is just not the right mood and right time to get around with people. 

#3 *i'm so sorry*
Always love to randomly or regularly say sorry to someone, saying sorry to those whom I feel that I have accidentally offended or purposely offended. Forgive me~ haha! 

#4 *neglecting people*
There's always alot of ppl that are important around me. But when they just come tgt at the same time. I seriously not be able to care of every single one of them. And I think I always hurt someone that I actually care (?) Please just dont feel that way, cuz you actually are the important ones to me. 

#5 *anti-rude words*
说话就好好说拉 每一句都加粗话是怎样== Sometimes if you are grumpy, angry or frustrated, I dont mind. But not for every single sentence with at least one rude words in normally used. 

#6 *being selfish*
Not to explain much for this, but yeah, just to clarify that I'm a selfish person! xD 

#7 *taking advantages of someone else*
Anddddddddddd, I'm also that kind of suckass people that always make use of someone else. Friends around always throw this sentence to me, "无事不登三宝殿". Yeahhhhhhhh` I know and I admit. But I would like to say that it is not me that dont want to keep in touch with every of my friends, is just that it's way too impossible for me to do so. Time is not enough, and I even crave for 48hours a day! And friends are simply too many. 




Haha that's 7 points of true, weird, random ME, Carmen Chew Yu Xuan aka O Ni :D



No comments:

Post a Comment