Nuffnang*

Friday, December 10, 2010

A ba lo ne``


Having ielts lessons recently.
It tortured me for these 2days==
We had been given quite a large pile of homework!!
It's been a long time for me not having any homework. 
Hahas that's why im so lazy to complete.
Should start to adapt hectic life which I used to have.
Or else I wont be able to catch up with others when I return to school.


Lunchtime is always my favs moment:D
It's time for eating, chatting, discussing and complaining!!
We have Kim Gary after our lesson on Thurs.




We have abalone for lunch on fri (Is it count as today?)!!
Um, we all miss it very much:D
Finally, we've got to eat it!!
But Jimmy wasnt there with us:(
Hope his grandma will be fine.
Hope he will be fine as well no matter what happens.
Please dont cry under your laughing!
I know it's as pain as heart bleeding.
Just cry it out if you feel like crying:)
God bless my buddy and his family~
You said, all you need now is a smile from us:) 

Move on to my dinner tonight:))
With 小苑 杰 and 蓉真
We ate Domino's.
Nice!!

Free Personal Pizza Voucher!! Yay\^^/
Banana Kaya:D Nice eh!

Thanks Jie fetched us for dinner.
It seems alr a long time ago since i last sit in his car.
Love to sit in his car♥♥♥
Nice day i had today.
We also bought pears for 佩雯:)
Get well soon ya!


Oh ya!! One thing I left out is that I saw gay couple on the bus today.
It's the first time and Im not mean to like "despise" gay.
It's merely how mossback am I:P
But um, it's seriously uncomfortable seeing such situation happens in front of me==
One of the guy was like jerked the other guy into him.
Their face was like stuck to each others.
One slept in the arms of the other><
Heeheeheeeheee.


People taking ielts!!
Lets all get satisfy results ya``
Pray to the god?
Hahas WHATEVER larh.
We pray for satisfy result!!
Good luck all my dear


Aha``
Tmr gonna have breakfast together with...?
Check it out tmr!!
:D






Life is apparently 10% what happens to you, and 90% how you respond.



5 comments:

  1. y your song is so nice and make me fall in the happiness

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hohoho~~Meal time is always a nice time for chitchatting ~XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha just concentrate ur test my dear !!!
    after that we can out for fun

    really miss u all leh haha :)
    quick arrange ur time to me haha
    i wan go out with u all!!!!


    i really really long time no see u all edi haha :)
    see u soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. omg my speaking is at tomorrow /\

    ReplyDelete